Thursday, June 23, 2011

I am waiting to hear from you



Dear Friend,

I know that this short memo would certainly come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we haven't had any previous correspondence with each other. In spite of this, I will appreciate it if you will permit me to inform you of my desire to execute a business with you which will certainly be of a mutual benefit to both of us.

I am Dr. Malik Miranda, I work as an external auditor for the Bank of Africa.(B.O.A) Burkina-Faso, working as part of a bigger team that covers the entire African region, On routine audit check last month, I discovered some investment Accounts that had been dormant for the last seven years.

The accounts belong to a single holder (NAME WITH HELD) with monies totaling a little above $4.200.000 Million United States Dollars, I am seek your assistance at willing so that we can do this financial transaction together for our success.

If you decide to render your service to me in this regard, you will be entitled to a percentage. You have the absolute authority to claim the fund hence you are a foreigner as soon as you reply, step to follow in order to finalize this transaction immediately would be declared to you.

I do expect your prompt response if you are willing to work with me.
Thank you
Best Regards.
Dr. Malik Miranda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...