Friday, July 1, 2011

Good day,

I am Mr.Vincent Cheng Hoi Chuen, GBS, JP Chairman of the Hong Kong and
Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. I have a business proposal of
Twenty Two million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only for
you to transact with me from my bank to your country.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available
to you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return
mail Via my email address:choi_chu11@yahoo.co.jp and I will let you
know what is required of you.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Mr.Vincent Cheng Hoi.

----------------------------------------------------------------
UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLOGICA NACIONAL - Facultad Regional Buenos Aires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...